1 - 10 of 14110
You don't have to put yourself under pressure with this massage deal from Shivaga Traditional Thai Massage Centre. Instead, relax and let the experts take care of what's kneaded with a traditional hands-on approach to soothing away aches and pains. • You can't put a foot wrong when you step up with €19 (a €55 value) for a toe-tingling 45-minute reflexology massage at the South Anne Street centre. • Stretch to €29 (a €65 value) and fit an endorphin-boosting hour of sports massage into your training schedule. • On the other hand, lay down €29 (a €75 value) for an hour-long Thai Boran massage, which can be used to target a range of symptoms. • This northern Thai style of massage may be given using hands, feet, forearms, knees and elbows, requires no oils, and the recipient remains fully clothed. Push this opportunity down your agenda and you risk feeling pretty sore.
• Aims to help you prepare for PRINCE2® certification exams • Covers foundation and practitioner level topics • 12 modules with videos and interactive lessons • Exam simulations with feedback • 24/7 access for six months Adding a string to one's bow is all well and good but if you'd like to improve your CV, put down the archaic weaponry for a second, shoot a glance this way, and sign up for an online PRINCE2® Project Management Course. The courses will guide you through topics and terminology, with the ultimate aim of helping you to prepare for your certification exams. PRINCE2® Foundation Package for €59 (a £501.56 value) • Covers Foundation level study • Includes Foundation exam simulations with feedback PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Package for €99 (an €877.73 value) • Covers Foundation and Practitioner level study • Includes Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback Modules covered • Getting Started • Introduction to PRINCE2® • Processes SU and IP • Processes CS and MP • Processes DP, SB, and CP • Organization theme • Business case theme • Risk theme • Plans theme • Quality theme • Change theme • Progress theme • Exam approaches • PRINCE2® exam fees not included Find massive discounts on many more online courses here.
• Learn how to use this financial software to manage a company • Track income, expenses, assets and liabilities • Acquire knowledge on creating accounts, customers, vendors, and accurate reports • Covers invoices, bills, payroll, inventory, sales tax, and more Ever felt lost in the realms of company finance? Well perhaps it's time you enrolled in an Online QuickBooks Pro Course for €19 (a €376.17 value). Gain some essential skills that could help you get your company finances in order, meaning you can have efficient and organised finances at the click of a button. The Course • Online course available to complete in your own time for 12 months • A support team is available • Consists of 25 chapters Find massive discounts on many more online courses here.
• More than 300 video masterclasses • Access to e-books • Downloadable patterns and tracing sheets • 12 months' unlimited access • Study in the comfort of your own home • Learn how to make and repair clothes Indulge your creative side with a Complete Online Sewing Course for €19 (a €752.34 value). This bumper pack includes five courses that teach you everything you need to know to make clothes from scratch and do repairs and alterations. Courses • Beginners Sewing Machine • Day to Day Beginners Sewing • Making Small Items • Fashion Designer & Making Clothes from Scratch • Sewing Repairs and Alterations What You'll Learn • How to thread the sewing machine • How to control the fabric as you sew • Pattern construction • Darts, pleats, facings, and hems • How to make skirts, dresses, trousers, and more • How to repair and alter Find massive discounts on many more online courses here.
• Three 'bite-sized' modules • Interactive presentations • Transcripts and commentary • Practice activities and answers • 12 months' access Aspirations for a career in accountancy? Maybe you're a small business looking to get your books in order. For €12 (a €125.39 value), you can sign up for an introduction to bookkeeping. This online course introduces students to the basics of bookmaking, covering the separate entity concept, the accounting equation, and the dual effect of double entry transactions. With the aim of providing a foundation for further accountancy studies, the course also covers profit and loss accounts, as well as balance sheets. Find massive discounts on many more online courses here.
• Online course, approximately 20 hours of study time • Covers all Sage Line 50 functions • Easy-to-follow, step-by-step training • Highly interactive training simulations of real Sage • Step-by-step instructions • No need to buy or download any software • Suitable for new users -- basic to intermediate training given • Advanced tasks covered • 12 months' unlimited access A wise person once said that to help yourself in the world of business, you'd do well to check out an online Sage course. Ok, that wise person was us but we stand by it. For €49 (a €501.56 value) take a 2009 Sage 50 plus Sage 2012 online course: Nine modules • Company Nominals • Company Financials • Banking • Customer Interface • Supplier • Settings • Filing • Tools & Edit • What's New in Sage Accounts 2012 Need to Know • This course cannot be used on Apple Macs or Windows 8 • PC compatible (audio, flash and internet connection required) • This course is not intended to teach accountancy and bookkeeping, but how to use 2009 Sage 50 software for accountancy and bookkeeping tasks. Find massive discounts on many more online courses here.
• Find out how you can read and utilise body language • Learn about gestures, mannerisms, and other bodily signs • Fit your studies around your lifestyle Unlock the power of unspoken communication with an online course in How to Read Body Language for €23 (a €374.92 value). Pick up on those signals and signs so that your communication skills can speak out and separate you from the crowd. The Course • Consists of 10 modules which can be accessed 24 hours a day • Online course to be completed in your own time over a 12 month period
• Ten, one-hour modules • Learn at your own pace • Live lessons from professional traders, with 24/7 access to recordings • Interactive Q&A sessions • Includes access to trading simulation software • One-to-one evaluation with a trader • Certificate upon successful completion If you mean business when it comes to, well, business, then you'll want to check out this offer for an online financial trading course for €25 (a €495 value). You'll explore the technical and fundamental aspects of training, with plenty of help and support along the way. Modules • The Foundation of Your Foundation Trading Programme • The Mechanics of Trading • Market Analysis Methodologies • Candlesticks - Shedding Light on Opportunities • Technical Charting 101 • Building Your Trading Toolkit • Practice Trading in the Real World -- Pros and Cons • Risk Management -- Protecting Your Capital • The Final Steps -- the Practicalities of Real World Trading Need to Know • You will have two months to complete the course from activation date • The Academy of Financial Trading were awarded Best Online Trading Educator in 2012, 2013 and 2014 from Global Business and Finance
• Gain an understanding of online marketing • Ten hour-long modules with 24/7 access • Cover social media, SEO, design, email, and more • Full support provided throughout • Interactive Q and A sessions In the market for a little something to boost your CV? Then stop by The Shaw Academy for this deal: for just €59 (a €1,064.57 value), sign up for an Online Marketing Diploma. Modules • The foundations of online marketing • Web development for the online marketer • Web design for the online marketer • Tracking success • Software as a service • Pay per click advertising (PPC) • Online affiliate marketing • Search engine optimisation (SEO) • Social marketing and online reputation management (ORM) • Email marketing and building a platform for success
• Valid for Part 1 of the course • 23 hours of e-learning access • Four modules • 1000+ practice questions • Quizzes to check your knowledge • Downloadable e-book • 12 months to complete the course Why flip a coin when you can learn the skills to make important financial decisions with confidence? If you're interested in the world of finance you might want to consider enrolling on a financial risk management online course for €49 (a €626.95 value). The course is broken down into four main areas: foundations of risk management, quantitative analysis, financial markets and products, and valuation and risk models.