Vaboose is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting any personal data that you may share with us.
This policy, together with the terms and conditions for using our website, sets out how we will process any personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us.
Vaboose contains links to and from third party websites with their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
- We may collect and process information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our website including, but not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to receive our newsletters, entering competitions, completing surveys, sharing discount codes, promotional codes, voucher codes and when contacting us. The data collected may include, but is not limited to, first and last name, postal address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth and gender. We use information held about you to:
- Provide you with information, products or services that we think may be of interest to you or that you request from us;
- Ensure the content on our website is presented to you in the most effective way;
- Carry out any contractual obligations between you and us;
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- We will never disclose your personal information to advertisers, partners or any third party that would enable your identity to be known.
- If you join Vaboose or sign up to receive our newsletters we will send you information about our voucher codes, deals, printable coupons or other products and services we think you may be interested in. You can sign up to receive our newsletters by your entering your email address at any of the sign up boxes throughout our website. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular emails from us.
- You can choose to no longer receive our emails at any time by clicking on the "leave mailing list" link featured at the bottom of all of our emails. .
Secure storage of your data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is managed securely and in accordance with this policy.
- Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, any transaction is at your own risk as we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted across the Internet to our website.
- Once we have received your personal data we will use strict security procedures to try to prevent any unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
Only under the following circumstances may we disclose your personal information:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Vaboose, or all or part of its assets, are acquired, in which case personal information held by it about its users will be one of the assets transferred;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or users of Vaboose, or others;
- Where you agree to the specific terms and conditions of a third party promotion.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Access to your information
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Please send your request by using the online contact form.